Kevin M. Cronin is Managing Director in the Business Intelligence and Corporate Security Practice for Mackinac Partners. For information on how Mackinac Partners can help your business, contact Kevin today:
Mackinac Partners Office Locations:
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Santa Monica, California
- Kevin is a highly credentialed security, intelligence, investigations and law enforcement professional with over 23 years of hands-on experience, including serving as Police Sergeant, undercover agent, President of a private security consulting firm, and Special Agent for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Kevin has worked in an undercover capacity for the FBI, DEA, and federal and state jurisdictions and has directed large scale conspiracy and fraud investigations, corruption cases, as well as cross border undercover operations and investigations. Kevin has extensive knowledge of physical and electronic surveillance, has SWAT experience, and has held a top secret security clearance from the United States Government. He has successfully prosecuted criminal violations within both Federal and State courts.
- As a Special Agent in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of Inspector General, Kevin conducted independent investigations of the programs and operations of DHS as well as investigating, deterring and addressing fraud, abuse, and mismanagement of funds invested or controlled by Homeland Security.
- As President and owner of Executive Security and Protection Inc, Kevin successfully provided strategic executive protection, intelligence and security detail services for domestic and global clients including President George W. Bush, Michigan State Representative Pete Hoekstra, Congressman Joe Knollenberg, United Trucking, Veritas-Global, and Jewelers and Diamond Brokers representing the New York Diamond Exchange.
- As Police Sergeant for Farmington Hills, Michigan, Kevin led and managed a specialized operational unit handling misdemeanor and felony law enforcement matters. Kevin supervised and directed undercover operations and investigations, patrol functions, physical and electronic surveillance. Networking, informant controls, and sharing of information with other county, state and federal jurisdictions.
Education & Certifications:
Kevin earned his BA in Criminal Justice from Concordia University and is a graduate of Northwestern University’s Police Staff and Command management program.
Sabrina Shaheen Cronin
Attorney & Founder
Equally educated in law and business, Sabrina Cronin has an extensive educational background…more
David W. Potts
Attorney of Counsel
High-Asset Divorce Attorney David W. Potts has the requisite experience and ability to…more
Y. Moin Ghadimi
Attorney at Law
Y. Moin Ghadimi is an associate attorney concentrating his practice in areas of…more
Monica Rossi Baylis
Attorney at Law
For over two decades, Monica Rossi Baylis has successfully resolved family law matters…more